Here’s a list of local neighborhood resources by category
- Bicycle Kitchen - a group of volunteers who run a space in Los Angeles filled with tools and stands for working on bicycles. On Fountain, between Virgil and Sunset.
- Orange20 Bikes - local bike shop @ Melrose & Heliotrope.
- Metro - the Metro site helps you find a route to your destination by bus & rail.
- A community dialogue on mobility began in October 2015. You can learn more on the Mobility Talk page.
- Legal Clinic, Notary Public: Liberty Legal, in shopping center near First on E side of Vermont, upstairs. Self-help with their assist.
- Searchable list of services (health care, legal, etc) in the area HealthyCity.org
- Homeless Services near L.A. Eco-Village
- The ReUse People of America on San Fernando Blvd. a short bike ride ~ 4 miles.
They have used materials donated from wealthy clientelle and responsibly torn-down houses