We meet as a community once a week to discuss issues, make decisions, and generally remind ourselves that we are more than just a place to live and hear cool talks about the environment. We’ll try posting and updating the Meeting Agenda for meetings here on the Wiki. Feel free to make additions.
To access the form for requesting agenda items please:
1) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the facilitators of the next meeting if possible. Some facilitators have their group email set to digest mode. Facilitators are announced in each meeting and the schedule is also here
2) Please put [Agenda Request] in the subject line so we can find it easily.
3) Like the space request form, we suggest filling out the following template in the email, which is the same as the google doc.
What agenda item would you like to request? *
Who will present the item? *
How much time do you think this agenda item will take? *
What is the background or details of the request?
What kind of agenda item would you like it to be? (Share information with the community, Get input or feedback, Continue a discussion, Make a decision):
What committee, team or work group is this coming from, if any?
If coming from a committee, was this item consensed upon in committee?
The community has consensed:
1) Initial agenda items for the upcoming meeting will be identified at the end of each community meeting, and will be noted in the minutes.
2) Last names will not be recorded in the meeting notes. First name and last initial will suffice for all guests, interested parties, and residents of the community. (Consensed at 2008-09-30 Meeting)
3) Within 48 hours the notes will posted on the Urban Soil wiki page at MeetingPages, then the link to its wiki page will be emailed to the USTU Google listserv at email@example.com
(Consensed at 2011-07-18 Meeting)
Click on the date on the calendar for which you are posting notes, then copy-paste the notes into the box and click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
The facilitator is expected to help the note-taker post the notes in a timely manner. (Consensed at 2009-10-19 Meeting
If you paste your notes into the textbox here:
And then scroll down to the “cleansed” plain text version and copy and paste that into the wiki, you won’t get any weird artifacts.
Remember, useful notes contain:
Here is the latest schedule for the Agenda Planning, facilitation and note taking teams. The working schedule is on a shared document accessible to current facilitators. Please click here to access it.
For board meetings, facilitation teams should refer to the board calendar linked here
Date - Facilipotators - Meeting Type
6/1/2020 Irma & William BOARD
6/8/2020 Eric & Adriana
6/15/2020 Dilean & Jimmy Questa covering for Jimmy
6/22/2020 Yuki & Kyla
6/29/2020 Sam & Joe & Philip
7/6/2020 Ellary & Hartley BOARD
7/13/2020 Josh & Jordan
7/20/2020 Irma & William
7/27/2020 Eric & Adriana
8/3/2020 Dilean and Jimmy (Yuki covering for Jimmy) BOARD
8/10/2020 Yuki & Kyla
8/17/2020 Sam & Joe & Philip
8/24/2020 Ellary & Hartley
8/31/2020 Josh & Jordan
9/7/2020 No Meeting Labor Day Holiday
09/14/20 Irma & William BOARD
9/21/2020 Eric & Adriana
9/28/2020 Dilean and Jimmy
10/5/2020 Yuki & Kyla BOARD
10/12/2020 Sam & Joe & Philip
10/19/2020 Ellary & Hartley
10/26/2020 Josh & Jordan
11/2/2020 Irma & William BOARD
11/9/2020 Eric & Adriana
11/16/2020 Dilean and Jimmy
11/23/2020 Yuki & Kyla
11/30/2020 Sam & Joe & Philip
12/7/2020 Ellary & Hartley BOARD
12/14/2020 Josh & Jordan
12/21/2020 No Meeting Winter Holidays
12/28/2020 No Meeting Winter Holidays
Currently serving as Facilitators (You can sign up here)
Becca & Ellary & Hartley
Josh & Jordan
Irma & William
Eric & Adriana
Dilean & Jimmy
Yuki & Kyla
Sam & Joe & Philip