Current Members: Aurisha, Claire, Irma, Jimmy, Nichole, Thiago, Yuki
Our policy is here: Conflict Prevention And Resolution
Conflict Resolution Team Protocol -- DRAFT June 2010, revised 9-14-10
How to Request Support for Conflict Resolution (proposed):
- Someone communicates to CRT in writing (to email@example.com) that they have a conflict, without giving any details.
- A CRT member, the dispatcher on call that month, responds to the requestor within a day. The dispatcher will hear the nature of the conflict and the parties involved. Dispatcher will present options (should develop what these might be).
- If mediation is appropriate, the dispatcher will identify a neutral and available mediator based on the requestor’s preference. All parties need to feel comfortable with a chosen mediator.
- The mediator(s) will first meet with all parties separately
- The mediator(s) will then support a mediation session with all parties.
- Follow up will be clearly identified as next steps and implemented.
For now, as weâ€™re rebuilding the CRT, we will have teams of 2 mediators for each mediation.
The schedule for the dispatchers (responders to e-mailed requests) is as follows:
After a neutral mediation team is identified and confirmed, please take a look at the following set of questions. This will help the mediators begin the process:
Conflict Mediation Intake Questions